Residency By Investment
Where Dreams Come Home
Celebrated for the magnificence of its scene, Greece is one of a kind, for it appears the Greek divine beings themselves have dispersed little bits of heaven into the ocean which is so affectionately known as the Greek Islands.
The citizens of Greece always ensure a warm welcome to people of all kinds. A sound atmosphere, great food, and wine, and energizing way of life is what Greece is all about.
Secure your holiday home in serene Paros, cosmopolitan Santorini or heavenly Crete with Greece’s residency by investment programs.
Why Greece Residency by Investment?
A member country of EU, Greece also offers unparalleled beauty and diversity in landscape. It has favorable Mediterranean climate with the most friendly and hospitable people who enjoy relaxed lifestyles.
With English language spoken widely in the country, Greece exhibits rich history & culture with vivid modern life (culturally & socially). It has exceptional infrastructure & expertise in professional services with outstanding medical facilities. Greece is an excellent option for investment with low prices, growing rentals and law regulations which are more ‘investor-friendly’.
Become a Greece Permanent Resident by investing a substantial amount and gain access to EU and 155 Countries. Investors of any nationality who invest a minimum € 250,000 in Greece along with the family members of the investor, their spouse, children under 24 years old of age are eligible for Permanent Residency by Investment.
Subsequently, Build your beautiful holiday home in Greece. Starting from € 150,000 which are free-hold & ready to settle in. Receive 5% of your rental income annually.
Benefits of Greek Permanent Residence Permit
- Impeccable Investment opportunity with property estimations expected to rise signiﬁcantly.
- Greece has one of the best healthcare systems in Europe.
- In addition, The residence permit holder has an access to Greek Education system, from the schools to top level universities in Greece.
- Permanent residence Permit (PR) for Greece is also eligible for a Schengen Visa. The investor, if maintains the ownership of the property for a lifetime, he is also eligible for the Permanent Residency for the same period.
- However, Investor’s spouse and children below the age of 24 years of age are also eligible for the Permanent Residency.
- There is no minimum stay requirement.
- There is no minimum savings account required for the investor.
- Above all, The investor may be qualified to sell the property and transfer it to another non-EU National, who will also be eligible for Permanent Residency.
A high-quality cosmopolitan lifestyle with the island’s full of entertainment, culture & social events, Cyprus proves to be one of the top choices for residency. Cyprus offers the best Mediterranean living with beautiful scenery and pristine beaches.
Why Cyprus Residency by Investment?
Cyprus is the key area on the junction of 3 continents (Europe, Asia and Africa). It is a member of the EU and the Eurozone. It offers a high level of services, including ﬁnancial, medical, education, telecommunication, and so forth. Non-EU residents can get permanent residency through the purchase of land. Cyprus has the most beautiful views and admirable beaches that cater to 3.2 M sightseers every year. It has a safe & a modern environment with a high standard of living yet low cost.
Under Cyprus’ residency by investment programs, with an investment worth 2M€, the resident can acquire the Cyprus residency in a period of 6 months. In addition, the investor is eligible to live, work and travel to any place in EU and across 155 countries.
The resident can gain Permanent Residency by investment of 300,000€ in 60 days also access to EU and across 155 countries. The investor can own a scenic island home in Cyprus by investing an amount starting from € 150,000 which will be Free-hold and ready to settle in. The investor can also buy up Rental Income of 5% every year.
Benefits of Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit
- The investor and his family are free to enter Cyprus without the need of obtaining a visa.
- Cyprus will soon be offering Schengen visa too.
- The investor’s spouse and children below the age of 25 are also covered under the permit.
- In addition, The investor’s children are eligible to access the education right from schools to top universities in Cyprus.
- Above all, the permanent residence permit is valid for lifetime for the investor and also for their family.