Investors Visas for Great Britain/United Kingdom
If you’re looking for a diverse, prosperous and perfectly located place to call home, there’s nothing better than the U.K. – an economic and cultural center boasting one of the finest and most preferred standards of living in the world.
Why the U.K?
Residency or citizenship status in the U.K. offers investors access to unique advantages:
- Diverse and multicultural societies defined by extensive social and ethnic communities.
- The U.K Investor Visa offers a common standard of education with a wide chain of state and private schools along with higher education institutions and top colleges.
- After that, It provides free and extraordinary healthcare services.
- A representative of the G8.
- A key representative from the EU, which implies exclusive business opportunities all over Europe.
- Above all,London is an excellent business and cultural hub that attracts individuals from different parts of the world.
UK Tier 1 Visa
The United Kingdom offers the Tier 1 (UK Investor Visa) Program to those who are willing to invest a minimum of £2 million in the nation.
Also, this isn’t considered as a procedure to step up the possession of citizenship. However, visa holders can live, work and study in the UK until they are ready to apply for settlement, known as “Unlimited Leave to Remain”. The required time before an investor can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain relies upon the size of the investment
In other words, The higher the investment, the faster the investor will obtain their stay for settlement (ILR).
You can avail this visa within 3 months if the applicant complies with all the visa requirements. To analyze the funds & permit the application, the UK Border Agency takes a period of 1 month to review the same.
Eligibility for UK Tier 1 Investor Visa
- The applicant must have a minimum of £2,000,000 invested into the UK reserves.
- However, The applicant must be 18 or over to be eligible for this visa.
- They must be able to display that the funds are either theirs or their significant others.
- Applicant must open a U.K bank account.
- Above all, the applicant must, in any event, stay at least half a year in the U.K to be capable to apply for Unlimited Leave to Remain.
Overseas Representative Visa in the UK
The Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa is outlined mainly to allow sole representatives of an overseas company to enter the UK in order to set up the company’s first UK office, branch, or it’s sub-ordinate. The representative cannot own more than fifty percent of the business and the main business should remain outside the UK. This visa is also applicable to the employees of broadcasting organizations, news agencies, overseas newspapers.
Key Benefits of Overseas Representative Visa
- Chances to expand a business in the growing economy of the UK.
- Eligible for free National Healthcare.
- Prompt decision making.
- Eligible for a British passport after representing the parent company for 5 years.
- Spouses can work anywhere in the UK.
- Children of the sole representative can be entitled to free education under 18 years.
- No minimum investment required for this visa.
- There are no quotas and no waiting lists for the UK Representative Visa.
Requirements & Eligibility
- They must hold a senior post in the organization.
Applicants can not acquire more than 50% shares of the parent company.
They must not hold any severe criminal record.
Also, must be fluent in the English language.
Applicants must have broad remarkeable industry experience.
Above all, they must be interested to set up a branch or Sub-ordinate of their business in the UK.